Now accepting registration for Summer lessons.
Spring lesson registration is ongoing!
Here’s how to start….
- Narrow your teacher choices by selecting an instrument link above, through the Private Lessons page or by viewing the Current Instrument Schedule.
- Register! Once you’ve found some options you like, call or come in to register. Payment must be received to secure a time slot:
- Semester Based lessons – for the entire semester (or the remaining weeks in the semester)
- Casual Lessons – for the number of lessons you are registering for (1 – 4).
More info is Available:
- Visit our Lesson Schedule page: information about our semester-based system.
- Visit our FAQ & School Policies page. information about our rates, as well as our cancellation policies.
Rent a Practice Room from us! We have rooms available weekdays, typically from 10 am to 2 pm. Weekend availability too! Rooms are spacious and comfortable. Yamaha grand piano also available. From $20/hr during store hours. Call for details, or drop in!
About our Music Lessons
We began offering private music lessons to students of all ages in 1996, and now have more than 40 teachers and 19 teaching studios operating 7 days a week. All of our teachers are professionals in Vancouver’s musical community, whose performing credentials range from local symphony orchestras to jazz, pop, rock and folk bands.
With the exception of a few group and ensemble lessons, our lessons are one to one and private. Lessons range from 30 to 45 or 60 minutes. Our lessons are divided into 3 semesters (Fall, Winter, Spring) & Summer School and average 10-12 weeks in length. Re-registration priority is given to current semester based students, so when you enroll with us, you are guaranteed your preferred time slot before we offer registration to new students. View our Music Lesson Policies and our Lesson Schedule for more information.
CHILDREN‘S ARTS TAX CREDIT
The federal government has created the Children’s Arts Tax Credit (CATC), which allows you to claim the expenses incurred if your child is enrolled in a prescribed program of artistic, cultural, recreational or developmental activity for 2011 and subsequent years. If you plan to claim the CATC, please retain your reciept at the time of registration, or if you have registered over the telephone, please come in to claim your form BEFORE the end of each semester. Please do not wait until tax season to request your form as we become backlogged with requests and these forms will have been moved to our archives for lack of space.
For more information, please visit this page: Children’s Art Tax Credit