Prussin Music School News
- We are now accepting registration for new students for the Spring semester which begins April 2nd. View our Spring 2013 dates
Registration and payment may be made in person at the store or by telephone with the use of a credit card. Sorry, we do not accept registrations via email or web at this time.
- Rehearsal Rooms: Yamaha grand piano also available. From $20/hr during store hours. Call for details.
About our Music Lessons
We began offering private music lessons to students of all ages in 1996, and now have 45 teachers and 20 teaching studios operating 7 days a week at our West Broadway location. All of our teachers are professionals in Vancouver’s musical community, whose performing credentials range from local symphony orchestras to jazz, pop, rock and folk bands.
With the exception of a few group and ensemble lessons, our lessons are one to one and private. Lessons range from 30 to 45 or 60 minutes. Our lessons are divided into 4 semesters (Fall, Winter, Spring & Summer) and average 10-12 weeks in length. Re-registration priority is given to current students, so when you enroll with us, you are guaranteed your preferred time slot before we offer registration to new students. View our Music Lesson Policies and our Lesson Schedule for more information.
* Find a Teacher! Search by Instrument and Teacher biographies, click here. You may register for lessons either in person or over the phone.
* To view this semester’s lesson availability listed by instrument, click here.
* If you would like any further information you can call us or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org Please note, we are unable to accept registrations via email at this time.
CHILDREN‘S ARTS TAX CREDIT
The federal government has created the Children’s Arts Tax Credit (CATC), which allows you to claim the expenses incurred if your child is enrolled in a prescribed program of artistic, cultural, recreational or developmental activity for 2011 and subsequent years. If you plan to claim the CATC, please retain your reciept at the time of registration, or if you have registered over the telephone, please come in to claim your form BEFORE the end of each semester. Please do not wait until tax season to request your form as we become backlogged with requests and these forms will have been moved to our archives for lack of space.
For more information, please visit this page: Children’s Art Tax Credit