Prussin Music uses a semester-based system, aligned with the public school calendar year.
Our semesters are:
- Fall (September to December)
- Winter (January to March)
- Spring (April to June)
- Summer (July and August – 2 sessions)
View the dates for the Spring Semester here: Spring 2013 dates
Remember- there are no classes scheduled for Holiday Weekends.
New students may register for private lessons at any time during a semester, excluding pre-registration periods which are reserved for existing students only.
Students looking to sign up for Group and Ensemble Classes or Suzuki and Kodaly Programs, we ask you to please sign up before the first week of the semester, so that students may begin instruction together.
Here’s how to start….
- To view teachers available for the current semester, follow the links from the Private Lessons page. First, find the instrument you are looking for and the teachers available for each instrument. Once you find the teacher or teachers you are interested in, view their biographies to learn more about them and see which days they are available. Teachers are generally available on weekdays between 3 pm and 9 pm. Their exact schedule isn’t listed online, as it is always changing. Please contact us by calling or visiting the store to select your time and teacher to register. Sorry, we can’t accept registrations via email or web at this time.
- To view this semester’s lesson availability by instrument, click here. This Instrument Schedule is a helpful list of each instrument and the days that instrument is taught. Find out which teacher teaches on a day you can attend, and then call or come in to register with them. Sorry, we can’t accept registrations via email or web at this time.
- Register! Once you’ve found some options you like, you can register for lessons either in person or over the phone. Keep in mind, our teachers’ schedules are always changing!
Payment for the entire semester (or the remaining weeks in the semester) must be received in order to secure a time slot with your preferred teacher.
- Questions? Please call us, email us firstname.lastname@example.org or come in with your questions. We’re glad to answer your questions 7 days a week.
- Please note, we do not accept registrations via email or web at this time.
We offer private lessons 6 days per week,
we can always find room for you – give us a call!