- Step-up Clarinets In Stock Now:
- Leblanc Bliss (Wood): Made in USA, Nickel Plated Keys - $1,250 New
- Leblanc Rapsodie (Wood): Made in Pairs, Valentino Pads, Nearly New Condition: $800
- Selmer Series 10 (Wood): Paris made 1970, poly-cylindrical bore, silver plated keys, fresh overhaul with Valentino pads: $1,800
- Selmer Recital A Clarinet (wood): Made in Paris, Silver Plated Keys, Includes 4 Barrels & 2 Bells- $3,750
All used clarinets have received proper maintenance including disassembling and re-oiling of the body and mechanisms, pad and cork replacement where needed, mechanical adjustments and full play testing to ensure quality. With a purchase you will receive a 2 year warranty on new instruments, and 1 year warranty on used instruments.
We are excited to carry Leblanc Bliss clarinets:
We offer many student quality instruments for rent. All rental payments apply towards the rent-to-own price of an instrument, but you are not obliged to rent for more than 3 months. All rental instruments are also available to purchase at a lower price than rent-to-own. We have a large inventory of new, nearly new, and used instruments, however quantities of each category are limited. Every instrument has been serviced by our repair shop, includes all necessary accessories to begin playing, and carries a warranty with rent or purchase.
Clarinets available for Rent:
Brands: Artley, Eastman, Jupiter, Millennium, Schreiber and Vito
Available to rent starting from $10.00 per month.
Available to purchase starting from $275.00.
Bass Clarinets available for Rent:
Brands: Leblanc and Vito
Available to rent starting from $35.00 per month.
Available to purchase starting from $900.00.